Read through the following questions below. If you answer “yes” to at least one or more of the questions under any of the diagnosis sub-categories, please contact our office to schedule an appointment for a formal evaluation.
Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)/Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have pain in your legs when you walk a short distance?
- Do your feet feel cold all the time?
- Do you smoke?
- Have you ever been told that your have problems with your circulation in your legs?
- Have you ever had surgery for a circulation problem?
- Do you have an open sore on your leg or foot?
Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Do you have swollen lower legs or ankles?
- Do you stand for long periods of time?
- Do you have darker or discolored skin on your lower legs?
- Do your legs feel heavy and/or ache?
- Do you have an open sore on your lower leg or ankle?
Varicose Veins/Spider Veins
- Have you been diagnosed with varicose veins?
- Have you been diagnosed with spider veins?
- Have you ever had a procedure for varicose or spider veins?